<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> </head><body>












Saturday, September 26, 2009
I AM FREAKING ANNOYED WITH MY IPOD. I spent 2 and a half hours trying to fit the best songs into that little 4 gig space. But it was so hard I gave up. Bah humbug.

It's officially a month to o's zomg. I want to die ): I'm so freaking unprepared. And school only ends on the 15th of october which is like what the shit, seriously. I am also super not excited for the graduation ceremony.

Yesterday I malu-ed myself in the bus when it stopped at the sji bus stop. I saw my kindergarten friend and shouted his name. I thought I could get away with humiliation cos I was standing at the doors of the bus, close enough to my friend. But no, everyone stared. Court laughed her ass off, but I think my kindergarten friend was used to having me shout his name whenever I see him. So it's not too bad, I only embarrassed myself in front of complete strangers.

Sigh I'm hoping some thing will work out eventually. One day. Maybe a few years down the road. But maybe that's really wishful thinking. Oh well, VISUALISE ACTUALISE PRAY - one of the few things we got out of retreat yesterday heh.
11:13 PM;